Applying reliable technical decisions, cost-effective for the customer, and using high quality associated parts from leading world producers (Raychem, CCT, Nexans,Thermon, Hemsted) allows us to heat the pipes and other facilities of any complexity with minimal costs. If you trust Avalon TTA Group to install the electrical heat tracing system, you dispose of worries and problems related to this issue, and ensure that a reliable and highly effective heating system is installed for your process technology.
Cross-country pipelines and local areas need electrical heat tracing and antiicing systems. Depending on their purpose, such units have certain technical peculiarities. Antiicing system helps melt water drain from watercourse channels or roofs preventing from big overflow ice and icicle forming.
WHAT ELECTRICAL HEAT TRACING AND ANTIICING SYSTEMS ARE FOR
These structures are used to
- Prevent from overflow ice forming and injuries related to icicles falling from roofs;
- Keep downpipes working through the whole year;
- Protect watercourses from damage caused by overflow ice during the cold season;
- Protect the roof from damage.
Antiicing devices shall be installed on
- Roof eaves;
- Roof edges;
- Eaves gutters and downpipes;
- Leader heads on flat roofs with internal watercourses;
- Sewage pits.
For the unit to function, a cable is used to form heating zone.
This structure consists of
- Distributing part of the feeding wire;
- Control point constituting a cabinet with sensors and controllers;
- Heater (cable) preventing from ice formation.